How many days will go by until the seventh series of The Apprentice is broadcast?
(I did not calculate the answer with options A through C.)
Mental note: The royal family was one of the subjects in the first series of The Apprentice, which began in 2004, but it has been reformed for 2019. It features a mixture of actual royals (might I add Boris Johnson) and fantastical royalty: gods, wizards, power-hungry folk from Middle Earth and even a truly CGI-filmed duchess from the palace she (or rather it) houses.
Have you ever been in a relationship that’s lasted so long you stopped caring about the ups and downs?
When was the last time you broke up with someone?
As well as being expensive (no wonder the country is in so much debt), divorce causes so much upheaval that a certain chapter of our lives has been kept out of sight for too long. Why does it take so long to get divorced?
1) A divorce is not as easy as taking out a mortgage
2) Once you’ve got the paperwork together (it’s complicated) it takes a while for the case to be heard in the courts
3) The paperwork is so complicated, it would take nearly 300 years to read it in full
4) People are never that reasonable.
5) To get divorced you need to be divorced
6) It takes so long, it always takes so long
7) Time on end
8) Energy drains away
9) If the paper does get processed, the judge may well require you to sign a document (often called a pre-nuptial agreement) that details who pays what in the event of divorce